The Adjustment Bureau


There are times in your life when you think that someone else has a hand in your density. After watching “The Adjustment Bureau” last night I now question if those people exist.

It is a beautiful love story, except for a group of men in suits and hats spending their time trying to break up the loving couple. He is destined to be the President of the United States and she a world renowned dancer/chorographer but not together.


Creatively brilliant. Matt Damon and Emily Blunt were perfectly cast while Terence Stamp seemed a little wooden. I was hoping they didn’t cop out and make a cheesy ending and they didn’t.

During and after watching the film I began to wonder if they the Adjustment Bureau had been playing with my life. Okay I know it’s just a movie but it leaves you thinking and to me that is the sign of a good movie. Be careful which door you open, it could lead you away from your own destiny.


I pushed open the revolving door into Corporate America a complete cultural shock. Although I learnt a lot I really believe it was a deviation from the road I was suppose to be on. My constant desire to bring creativity to a dull, cold and insensitive world failed.


The Adjustment Bureau reminds me I need to get back to doing what I am good at – story telling. I recommend The Adjustment Bureau to everyone.

Popular posts from this blog

Understand me – I’m a Writer

Readers Understood

Memories of past life - Bob Dylan